Innisfree Volcanic pore cleansing foam is formulated with Jeju volcanic scoria. It helps to absorb sebum and unclog your pores.
How To Use
1. Squeeze an appropriate amount and lather up.
2. Gently massage over your face.
3. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Hydrated Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu (Satsuma Mandarin) Peel Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Orchid Extract, Palmitic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Camellia Japonica (Japanese Camellia) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Volcanic Ash (200ppm), Disodium EDTA, Volcanic Ash (Jeju Volcanic Cluster 30mg)
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.