The iUNIK Tea Tree Relief Serum is formulated with 67% tea tree water and 19.5% Centella Asiatica leaf water which calms, relieves, and moisturizes the skin.
It strengthens the moisture barrier to keep the balance of oil & moisture.
■ Tea Tree Water
Tea Tree water keeps skin clear and spotless thanks to its antimicrobial properties. It's also known to balance the sebum's production and soothe irritation.
■ Centella Asiatica
Centella Asiatica is most well-known for its wound-healing abilities. So-called “tiger grass” from the legend where tigers would roll around in the plant after a battle in an effort to soothe their wounds. CICA soothes and reduces skin inflammation.
Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3. It contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
How To Use
1. Apply two or three drops onto the face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
2. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption.
3. Finish by applying your moisturizers.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26,1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Allantoin, Cellulose Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Brassica Oleracea Capitata Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Medicago Sativa Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Brassica Campestris Extract, Raphanus Sativus Seed Extract, Beta-Glucan, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract
* Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up-to-date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.