Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner hydrates and calms the skin after cleansing while maintaining the optimal pH to increase the absorption of following skincare products.
With various plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended together, the Klairs supple preparation toner is a calming, non-irritating, hydrating toner for all skin types even for the most sensitive.
It quickly absorbs and provides full moisture. The skin glows brighter with high moisture retention. The moisturizing toner rapidly absorbs into the skin while prolonging hydration by more than 20% than conventional toners with hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan.
Contains some key ingredients such as Phyto-Oligo to help thoroughly moisturize the skin and resolve skin dryness, and wheat amino acids to help reduce inflammation in the skin.
How To Use
1. Soak a cotton pad with the formula.
(Or use the palm of your hands)
2. Gently sweep over face avoiding the eye area.
3. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption.
4. Finish by applying your serum/moisturizers.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1
* Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up-to-date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.