This cream contains 70% of the Sea Buckthorn extract, the fruit of the vitamin tree, which helps brighten and visibly smooth skin’s texture. Sea buckthorn fruit contains various vitamins that balance the skin tone giving it a fresh and healthy appearance. It has a gel-type texture with a high content of essential moisturizing ingredients that provide sufficient and lasting hydration to the skin.
■ Sea Buckthorn Extract
Sea Buckthorn is rich in vitamins such as C, E, B1, B2, and K, which is known as the Fruit of Vitamin Tree. This revitalizing cream brightens the skin tone and helps reduce wrinkles preventing premature skin aging.
Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3 that improves pigmentation. It contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
■ Citrus extract
This ingredient helps improve skin elasticity preventing premature skin aging. It delivers brightening, firming, and skin-plumping effects.
How To Use
1. Apply evenly over the face after toner/essence or before sunscreen.
(avoiding the eye and mouth area)
2. Or as the last step in your nighttime routine.
3. Gently tap the entire face for better absorption.
Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (70%) (brightening), Glycerin (humectants), Methylpropanediol (humectants), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate (occlusive), Jojoba oil (occlusive), Niacinamide (brightening), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate (emulsifiers), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifiers/stabilizers), Butylene Glycol (humectants), Phenyl Trimethicone (texturing Agents), Portulaca Oleracea Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Citrus Unshiu Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural moisturizing factors/ humectants), Adenosine (improves wrinkles), Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Sorbitan Stearate (emulsifiers), Glyceryl Stearate SE (emulsifiers), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer (texturing Agents), 1,2-Hexanediol (emulsifiers), Carbomer (viscosity increasing agents), Arginine (pH adjusters), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer (viscosity increasing agents), Caprylyl Glycol (skin-conditioning agents), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioning agents), Disodium EDTA (stabilizers)
* Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up-to-date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.