Pure vitamin C, Ascorbic acid (5%), makes your skin clear and radiant. Vitamin E, Ginseng Root Extract, and Curcuma Longa Root Extract improve the skin elasticity and help reduce wrinkles. Take care of your damaged skin with a refreshing vitamin C serum. Formulated with natural fading-protecting agents that prevent rapid oxidation and packaged in a dark brown bottle to provide the ingredients with maximum protection from sunlight.
■ Ascorbic Acid
Pure vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, helps improve skin texture damaged by UV rays and brightens skin tone. It helps to prevent aging and reduce wrinkles by synergizing with vitamin E, Tocopheryl acetate. The pH level is 3.5 to 4.0 for the best product absorption to maximize the effect.
■ Sodium Hyaluronate
It is a form of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains water in the skin with the ability to hold 1000 times its own weight in water. It prevents moisture evaporation and restores the skin's adequate moisture balance. It improves the ability of the skin to retain water keeping it healthy and hydrated preventing collagen loss to improve hyperpigmentation or acne marks.
Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3 that improves pigmentation. It contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
How To Use
1. Apply two or three drops onto the face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
2. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption.
3. Finish by applying your moisturizers.
- A slight tingling sensation can be expected, due to the nature of pure vitamin C. It is a natural phenomenon caused by the difference in pH level of the skin and vitamin C. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to use a toner before and moisturizer right after the application of vitamin C.
- Do not use this product together with the chemical exfoliating ingredients such as AHA, BHA, Retinol.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to apply a smaller amount first and adjust the application amount gradually.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid, humectants), Ascorbic Acid (pure vitamin C), 1,2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Niacinamide (brightening), Arginine (pH adjusters), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract (fading-protecting agents), Magnolia Liliflora Bud Extract (humectants), Lilium Tigrinum Extract (humectants), Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Tuber Magnatum Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (humectants), Panax Ginseng Root Extract (humectants), Tocopheryl Acetate(antioxidants), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract (cosmetic astringents), Ananas Sativua (Pineapple) Fruit Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Sodium Polyacrylate (emollient), Adenosine(improves wrinkles), Disodium EDTA (stabilizers)
* Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up-to-date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.