This is an upgraded version of Centella Green Level Calming Toner that does not contain essential oils. 10% Centella Asiatica Extract and Panthenol soothe and relieve irritated skin. This toner contains Sodium Hyaluronate that attracts moisture and penetrates deep into the skin due to its small molecular structure, nourishing rough skin. With a low pH of 5.5 and alcohol-free properties, this toner can be used on sensitive skin in the first step of your skincare regimen.
■ Centella Asiatica Extract
Centella Asiatica is most well-known for its wound-healing abilities. So-called “tiger grass” from the legend where tigers would roll around in the plant after a battle in an effort to soothe their wounds. CICA soothes and reduces skin inflammation.
■ Sodium Hyaluronate
It is a form of hyaluronic acid that has a small molecular size, which allows it to penetrate deep into the skin keeping it healthy and hydrated.
Panthenol is the stable biologically active form of vitamin B5. It soothes and restores tired skin and strengthens the skin barrier. It helps calm redness and soothes sensitive skin.
How To Use
1. Soak a cotton pad with the formula.
(Or use the palm of your hands)
2. Gently sweep over face avoiding the eye area.
3. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption.
4. Finish by applying your serum/moisturizers.
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract (strengthens skin barrier), Butylene Glycol (humectants), Pentylene Glycol (skin-conditioning agents), Dipropylene Glycol (humectants), 1,2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Trehalose (humectants), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural moisturizing factor/ humectants), Madecassoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiaticoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiatic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Madecassic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Carbomer (viscosity increasing agents), Allantoin (skin protectants), Arginine (skin-conditioning agents), Portulaca Oleracea Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agents), Disodium EDTA (stabilizers)
* Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up-to-date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.