Gentle gel type cleanser with mildly acidic pH level. This gentle cleanser does not irritate the skin, but it definitely does its job in removing all impurities from the skin.
It cleanses the skin without the stripping feeling and leaves the skin refreshed, clean and glowy.
- Low pH (similar to that of the skin).
- Natural BHA exfoliates the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil controls oil and tightens pores.
- A mild cleanser for sensitive skin.
- Moist. Skin doesn't feel dry and tight after wash.
It’s great for sensitive and dry skin but does the job no matter what skin type you have.
How To Use
1. Use morning and night, after removing makeup. Begin with wet hands and face.
2. Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
3. Gently massage onto the face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
4. Rinse with warm water.
Try Good Morning Gel Cleanser onto dry skin and massage in a circular motion. Then use a small amount of water to make a lather. Wash face with fresh lather to achieve clear skin.
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Arginine, Tromethamine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.