Gentle on the skin, this multi functioning cleansing foam not only rids makeup residues and dirt but also soothes, moisturizes, and balances skin’s pH levels. Thanks to its concentrated formula of 69% cica extract, it hydrates skin long after cleansing.
■ Centella Asiatica Extract
Centella Asiatica is most well-known for its wound-healing abilities. So-called “tiger grass” from the legend where tigers would roll around in the plant after a battle in an effort to soothe their wounds. CICA soothes and reduces skin inflammation.
How To Use
- Use as the first step in your skincare routine or
- Use as the second step of your double cleansing, after an oil cleanser.
- Pump one to two pumps and gently massage foam onto a damp face.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with the remaining steps of your skincare routine.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Water, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Trehalose, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Oil, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up to date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.