The Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Toner contains 88% of Galactomyces and 1% pure Vitamin C to brighten blemishes and dull skin. In addition to its brightening benefits, Galactomyces are also known to moisturize and nourish. This ingredient reduces wrinkles, fine lines and improves the elasticity of the skin, which lead to a younger, smoother and healthier-looking complexion.
How To Use
1. Soak a cotton pad with the formula. (Or use the palm of your hands)
2. Gently sweep over face avoiding the eye area.
3. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption.
4. Finish by applying your serum/moisturizers.
Galactomyces fermented filtrate (88%), butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, glycerin, ascorbic acid (10,000 ppm) Methionine, C1 2-14 pares-12, purified water, allantoin, cellulose gum, Ethylhexyl glycerin, adenosine, hydrogenetriethicin, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, panthenol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Nourishment, propolis extract, Aronia fruit extract, rooibos extract, chestnut bulgogi extract, maltodextrin, saccharide hydrolyzate, fig extract, date palm fruit extract, white walnut extract, biotin, Extracts, pyridoxine, cochineal cactus fruit extract, sausage cactus extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, baobab seed extract, leucono stock / non-fermented filtrate, broccoli Extracts of Raspberry, Raw Sweet Blueberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Bilbee Extract, Raspberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Cranberry
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up to date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.