The Aloe Hyaluron Cream is enriched with 80% aloe extract to soothe and 7-Hyaluronic Acid complex to hydrate, this hypoallergenic cream moisturizes skin with a light and comfortable finish.
■ Sodium Hyaluronate
It is a form of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains water in the skin with the ability to hold 1000 times its own weight in water. It prevents moisture evaporation and restores the skin's adequate moisture balance. It improves the ability of the skin to retain water keeping it healthy and hydrated preventing collagen loss to improve hyperpigmentation or acne marks.
How To Use
1. Apply evenly over the face before sunscreen.
(avoiding the eye and mouth area)
2. Or as the last step in your nighttime routine.
3. Gently tap the entire face for better absorption.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water(40%), Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder(0.2%, 200:1 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 40%), Arginine, Carbomer, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Xanthan Gum
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.