A cleansing balm that has all the advantages of a cleansing oil.
The balm-like texture changes to an oil cleanser upon contact with water to cleanse thick makeup without tugging or dehydrating the skin. Hypoallergenic ingredients including shea butter, citrus herbs, fruits and white flower extracts make it suitable for sensitive skin
How To Use
- Use the spatula to scoop a small amount.
- Massage balm over dry skin, concentrating on eye and lip makeup.
- Add a splash of lukewarm water to emulsify into a milky texture.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Optional: follow with your water-based cleanser as the next step in your double-cleanse!
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up to date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.