These hydrogel patches can be dissolved in water and used as an essence. The Bulgarian rose water helps moisturize and brighten skin and improve wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, nose and mouth.
How To Use
1. Use the built-in spatula to take out and paste eye patches.
2. Patches eye patches to areas where management is required.
3. After about 20 to 30 minutes peel them off.
4. Gently pat the remaining essence using fingertips to aid absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water(1000ppm), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Potassium Chloride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Calcium Chloride, Allantoin, Tripropylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Calcium Lactate, Adenosine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Fragrance
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of all our product information, please note that sometimes products are updated or changed without notice. Before use, we recommend referring to the item's packaging for the most up to date ingredients list, warnings and directions.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.